a SPADE is a SPADE..
I think back to the days
I think back to the days
when things seemed most important
there you were
there I was
(Honesty)
Im scared of hurt
but
I took a RISK.
I've already laid my heart out there
now, its patience (and tons of fun-might i add) until I find what will come.
Trust, hope, faith, and charity.
I honestly would have NEVER thought.
What is to be...?
"day by day"
Oh...moments I do daydream
I wonder what will happen
(oh well. its not all in my hands)
play. HAVE fun. LIVE life...
when i Feel.. I'm lost but awake and alive, yet never has anything felt so right
I just DONT know...well I do.. I just Haven't voiced it.. out of my thoughts
I was going to say.. "waiting" but really waiting has a negative thought with it, so...
"Soaking" ... the moments are precious
Oh how it cools me...
I love..
"Day... bye ..Day"
No comments:
Post a Comment