Sunday, February 27, 2011

Voce Melouca!

After Near 4 years of seeing Him.. he said, "Me, You, Country Dancing this Saturday Night?"
To which my Reply was.. Heck yes!
So country dancing, as once again reunited friends. I thought nothing would come of it
I just realized that night, I smiled a TON with Him, and was totally myself in EVERY way
and I didn't care! 
Its HOW it SHOULD be...

Life Has CHANGED As I Know It.
turned upside down you might say.. 
One day I was just working on me, finding myself again
reshaping myself again, improving.. 
AND THEN...
 I met, or re met you could say. . 
....The Man of My DrEaMs...
 Ken.

(ha, some may get that joke and some may not-but just a inside fill in.. I oft times, on my mission, needless to say, was referred to as barbie.. and well.. I found my Ken.)

It all really... started STARTED ...Christmas night. After the emperors groove-the movie was over. 
I was SORE from the sledding escapade the night before. 
And we were talking about everything you could think of basically.. 
From missions... to clicking with someone on different levels...
...to personal bubbles being broken... to door step scenes... 
THEN... 
he said, "turn" (while grabbing my shoulders and turning my back to him)
then he started giving me a back rub! 
PERSONAL BUBBLE PARTIALLY BROKEN!!!!!
(in the "i think i like you more than a friend sort of way.. or i think i could.. )

Mind you... He and I Have been country dancing many times, (starting in high school, when my best friend liked him and i was dating another guy) which means close, and i mean very close dancing - WITH lifts! which does require...at times different kinds of bodily contact and in some cases, some  might think.. AKward Places. 

So this Bubble breaking thing was HUGE, because it was in a different sort of way. ;)
Now He claims I was the intial one putting forth the most pursuing flirting,
did I mention, we are both stubborn? Ya, imagine that. Literally like my TWIN! 
ITS PERFECT

So after Christmas.. he and I both.. had equal flirting flexting conversations. . (REALLY it was equal)
another side note, hes been the easiest person to flirt with EVER! It just COMES! Hence, the best part...
I TRULY AM BEING ME!

So then it began.. I made a SPONTANEOUS trip down to Cedar City on New YEARS  day... 
(I claimed I had a few people to visit.. which was true, and school was about to start so I did wanna just go somehwhere else.. and then.. TRUTH- I did wanna see him again.. just to see if I did like him more than possibly just a friend. Not that I thought anything COULD possibly happen, since he lives 3 hours AWAY.
and... He is Pretty Crazy and I knew I'd do something fun..

Well.. Long story short... BUBBLE (of mine) TOTALLY BROKEN!
(No a kiss did not happen.. just a sweet cuddle session while watching UP and HERCULES)
-we both LOVE (and i say both cause thats basically all he owns/owned) disney movies, cause lets be honest, how many people love disney movies, but just don't watch them by themselves? -
Oh and He also took me snow shoeing.. my fingers and toes froze,
 hence cuddling after was needed for survival. 

OH also, when I Left he tortured me with the Words.. "If you ONLY knew" , which he told me he was gonna write a song with and sing to me later.. in portugese so i wouldnt understand.. which, by the way, came out in ENGLISH  -point for me, right babe?  ;)

Gosh I miss him BAD right now- I could just do a whole blog with pictures and what not of him, haha but he might find that creepy stalker like... hahaha -totally kidding about that idea, by the way.

So then... He couldn't resist not knowing if something was there with us or not, so of course.. two days after I left.. he drove up here "spontaneously" -ya stealing my grand ideas, i know... 
(...meant to be...)
but he didn't have school for a week more.. so.. i guess it was one last break trip right?!

Well that week.. what happened... oh yes, a KISS!
But.. just so you know.. I did KISS him! - on the lips that is.
He kissed my cheek and ran off, so i called after him (thinking .. um lame.. ) and then he was like what?!
so I said "wait" and hugged him and kissed his cheek.. then pulled back.. and kissed the LiPs.

I'll be honest.. I wasn't too sure about the whole thing.. I mean.. it was HIM! I knew him since HS and my best friend and a bunch of other girls i knew.. had crushes on him (no, i never did-shocking)
So yeah.. I wasn't sure. We saw.. our choir teacher.. and we sang a Duet for her class- Homeward Bound
I loved being around him, but when I kissed him.. it just felt kinda weird.. cause one, I couldnt get past the fact it was Him.. and Me! KISSING! and so.. also.. I didn't feel much.. that spark ya know
(also, i was still trying to work on me and get over some things/another guy)
.... i was all sorts of confused....
But I LOVED being around him and had fun! - I say all this now.. cause come to find out.. he had the exact same feelings at basically the same times-

Well He left again.. and then came up again the next weekend! We went country dancing again and made homemade icecream and danced in the front room and just had fun being together. 
Went to hot tubing at my aunts, monday night before he left.. and we talked for like an hr and a half on the phone while he drived home.
we played a game where any question goes, you have to answer it- honestly- but you can ask the same question back. I had already been pretty good with my questions up to this point, but these were the deeper random, only some of them, that you ask to get to know someone better..
He hesitated, but agreed to play.. 

...my First question... 

"What was your favorite Halloween costume and why?"

haha ya... so talking to him on the way home.. for a long period of time.. i truly began to start falling for him.

Two weeks passed before I saw him again, but this time I drove down there (we had been talking everyday since christmas, just a side note). It was that weekend I knew.. or well.. I realized I was falling in Love with him. I wanted to say the L word that weekend. Yes, fast I know, however, My stubborn self would not allow it.

K this is RIDICULOUSLY too long now.. I'm even getting tired! But I love you's came soon.
And....
 I realized...
 I found my KEN! 

(my dad was the first one I told.. and I drove home that night in happy tears cause I felt so blessed cause nothing has ever felt so right, and I just couldnt express my love to Heavenly Father through my sobbing tears, for allowing me to date such a great guy- who I CLICKED with as MYSELF! on So many levels!!

SO MUCH FUN 
....in the Future....
.........
 COMING SOON!







ps... I'll have you know.. this is G rated.. no Make Outs Have Happened! 
and I'm as happy as a little girl on christmas! I don't need that, its partially how I knew ;)





2 comments:

  1. Schwartz.. I just love you! I love this post and everything about it. I am so happy for you! Thank you for sharing :) I love me some romance stories, true or not but that's what I like most about this one, is that it's true hehehe Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I totally forgot that you had a blog, and I'm happy that I remembered. I love how cute you two are together!!! It's so crazy to think about how country dancing brings people together. What a fun way to share your love story. I love it! I'm so excited for your future! :) yay!

    ReplyDelete